Location: South West - Portsmouth, M4 corridor, Oxford. Full UK driving licence.
What's needed from you?
- Medical device sales experience, with an understanding of capital markets.
- At least 18 months solid medical sales experience, with a demonstrable sales track record
- Focus is on the Haemodynamic Monitoring & Management portfolio
- The company need someone that can get access to the customers and that understands the capital process
- To achieve Objectives & KPIs as agreed with the National Sales Manage
- To identify, develop and provide an excellent service to all customers.
- To provide high quality training, service, and therapy knowledge on product ranges to all customers
- Actively prospect and record new opportunities and all activity in CRM
- Provide cover for colleagues and customers outside of the designated Territory when required to support the needs of the business
- To complete all company administration in a timely and appropriate manner
- £30-40k max £15k uncapped OTE £4k per unit sold, uncapped (there already is a guarantee for 15 units in 2023 - £48k!) Car or Car Allowance of £550 p/m Pension Holidays 25 per year Cashplan health scheme Death in service benefit of 4 x salary Profit related pay bonus annually Perbox discount platform Employee assistance platform – access to GP, prescriptions etc. Free parking Free beverages
All further detail will be provided once your application has been accepted, however here at Key Figures our agents will be in touch to discuss any other opportunities regardless of the outcome of this application.
Disclaimer: Key Figures collects your data only for the purpose of participation in the selection process. Your data is kept securely and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and not shared with third parties for any purpose.