Coordination of projects (verbally and in writing) to anyone within the own organization and to customers, mainly related to the marine department.
What's needed from you?
- Project coordination and technical support for the marine department;
- Key account for local MRS agreements with customers;
- Preparation and follow-up MRS projects (internal and external);
- Customer and site visits for running and future projects;
- Estimation and preparing proposal of work and time;
- Match customer requirements with project proposals;
- Forward leads from service report recommendations;
- Preparation and filing of documentation;
- You have a bachelor degree and a technical background with knowledge of engines
- You have up to 3 years work experience as a project coordinator in a technical environment
- Able to provide support in an IGC – customer relationship
- You are assertive and motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- You can work under time pressure and you have excellent technical and commercial skills
- You are service oriented, a team player and flexible
- You have a good level of IT Skills, especially Microsoft Office and SAP SBO
- You have a good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- You are living in the Antwerpen region and in the posseission of own transport
An exciting position within a dynamic company where every good initiative receives full attention. You work in a healthy and strongly internationally oriented organization. This position is a fulltime position (there are no part-time opportunities available). You must have your own transportation to reach the location in Antwerpen.
All further detail will be provided once your application has been accepted, however here at Key Figures our agents will be in touch to discuss any other opportunities regardless of the outcome of this application.
Disclaimer: Key Figures collects your data only for the purpose of participation in the selection process. Your data is kept securely and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and not shared with third parties for any purpose.