What's needed from you?
- You will be responsible for testing, maintaining and repairing the various shuttle systems. This at the various sites and yards of our customers.
- You are not afraid of projects abroad. You work mainly in Belgium but are open to moving abroad for certain periods & projects
- You support end users and our integrators with L1 and L2 support, both on site, by telephone and via remote connection.
- You give training where necessary
- Customer-friendliness and passion are second nature to you
- Some of our projects take place at height or in refrigerated areas. This is not a problem for you (additional compensation is also provided for this).
- You have a bachelor’s degree in electromechanics or equivalent through experience
- Projects abroad do not scare you off
- Good knowledge of Dutch/English. French is definitely a plus
- Computer skills: MS Office + Teams
- You are sociable, eager to learn, driven and cheerful
- A place in an enthusiastic, young organisation with the necessary ambitions
- The necessary freedom and the opportunity to take initiatives
- A competitive gross salary
- Company car and fuel card
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers (8€)
- Net allowances
- CAO90 Bonus
- 12 ADV Days (32 leave days in total)
All further detail will be provided once your application has been accepted, however here at Key Figures our agents will be in touch to discuss any other opportunities regardless of the outcome of this application.
Disclaimer: Key Figures collects your data only for the purpose of participation in the selection process. Your data is kept securely and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and not shared with third parties for any purpose.