As part of your job, you will be accountable for guaranteeing that the aims and priorities of the project are met with a long-term strategy for the installations within your department. You will be in charge of coordinating the organization, scope, budget, and scheduling. In this role you report to the Turnaround Manager.
What's needed from you?
- Your responsibilities will include assessing the need and feasibility of different stopping points, arranging feasibility reviews, and working with the Turnaround team during the scoping phase.
- You will be in charge of generating follow-up reports, identifying and discussing issues, and providing feedback to the steering group, as well as reporting to the TA manager.
- You will serve as the main contact for Project Engineers, Project Managers, and Site Leaders, organizing and chairing various meetings such as progress and coordination meetings, implementation meetings, and budget meetings.
- In addition, you will manage the budget for assigned work packages, satellite projects, or other related tasks, providing a clear report to the TA manager and the steering group.
- You will lead the preparation of more complex projects yourself and have a comprehensive understanding of the pyrometallurgical installation of the zinc roasting, participating in concrete work preparation, inspections, and supervision.
- A degree in Industrial Engineering or a Bachelor in a technical direction or equivalent through experience
- You have several years of experience in maintenance supervision
- You consider safety and quality of paramount importance
- You are a team player
- You can easily get along with the common Office packages including MS Project
- If you have experience with SAP, that is certainly an added value
- You speak, write and read fluently in Dutch and English. A basic knowledge of French is certainly included
All further detail will be provided once your application has been accepted, however here at Key Figures our agents will be in touch to discuss any other opportunities regardless of the outcome of this application.
Disclaimer: Key Figures collects your data only for the purpose of participation in the selection process. Your data is kept securely and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and not shared with third parties for any purpose.