- Prepare journal entries for vouchers, payroll, amortization, depreciation, accruals, bank transactions, taxes, and other relevant information with proper supporting documents.
- Maintain the fixed asset tables and issue financial debit and credit notes for cross-charges of services and expenses.
- Regularly reconcile accounts with the general ledger and related party balances in close collaboration with the Consolidation Manager.
- Conduct accounting controls and make necessary changes if errors are found.
- Record accrual, deferral, reclass, and interdepartmental entries into the company's accounting ledger at the end of the month, quarter, or year. Analyze accounts to ensure that entries and balances are accurate.
- Review VAT and CIT filings and prepare supporting documentation under the guidance of the FD leading the annual audit process.
- Support ad hoc various Finance & Accounting related tasks as and where needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You must have at least a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a minimum of two years of experience as a GL Accountant with knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Proficiency in Excel is required, and knowledge of SAP-FI/CO/AM (Financial Accounting/Controlling/Asset Management) is preferred.
- Fluency in English is a must, and your ability to communicate clearly, constructively, and effectively with internal and external stakeholders will help you achieve your goals.
- As an analytical individual who is motivated by improvements, you demonstrate and encourage ethical behavior in the workplace.
- Your positive mindset and collaborative approach are appreciated by your colleagues.
- The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to develop and advance in a rapidly changing global business environment.
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will work in a welcoming and vibrant workplace culture where individuals are encouraged to work independently and take initiative.
All further detail will be provided once your application has been accepted, however here at Key Figures our agents will be in touch to discuss any other opportunities regardless of the outcome of this application.
Disclaimer: Key Figures collects your data only for the purpose of participation in the selection process. Your data is kept securely and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and not shared with third parties for any purpose.