- Process incoming AP invoices in Basware
- Review and verify all credit card bills and expense notes via Rydoo
- Responsible for booking AP invoices, credit card bills and expense notes in a timely and accurate manner in the ledger
- Responsible for the validation of purchase of goods Supports monthly and quarterly intercompany reconciliations A/P vs A/R balances and preparation of related reporting and annexes
- He/she will be the back-up for the preparation of debit and credit notes and occasionally also perform other ad-hoc activities as and when required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Accounting and have at least 3 years of relevant expertise
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Efficient communication and strong organizational skills
- Eye for detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent command in English is required, good command of Dutch is a plus
- To the right candidate, we will offer the ability to develop and grow in a fast-paced international business setting.
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you will land in a friendly and dynamic workplace environment where people enjoy autonomy and taking initiative.
All further detail will be provided once your application has been accepted, however here at Key Figures our agents will be in touch to discuss any other opportunities regardless of the outcome of this application.
Disclaimer: Key Figures collects your data only for the purpose of participation in the selection process. Your data is kept securely and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and not shared with third parties for any purpose.