Your primary controlling focus will be on the Principal and selling entities. A close collaboration with the other HQ industrial/selling controllers and the local finance responsible within Europe will be key.
- Perform sanity checks on project data and pro-actively correct / liaise with business partners throughout the company
- Improve and further automate tools (functional business partner)
- Consolidate and interpret POC valuation
- Distribute and support the valuation to be performed in local Sales entities
- Validate monthly SAP ERP/BI extractions for project forecasting (CCM + POC)
- Team up with commercial costing specialist
- Validate cost parameters per plant together with industrial controller
- Compare planned with actual costing and interpret variances
- Use project insights to identify commercial offering changes
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Master (financial or related) or similar through experience
- Experience with SAP ERP (FI-CO-SD-MM-PP-…)
- IT minded (BI tools, Power query, advanced excel solutions,…)
- Knowledge of English and French
- Can work independently as well as in team
- Prepared to support on site on occasion
- Relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Remuneration and responsibility depending on available experience
All further detail will be provided once your application has been accepted, however here at Key Figures our agents will be in touch to discuss any other opportunities regardless of the outcome of this application.
Disclaimer: Key Figures collects your data only for the purpose of participation in the selection process. Your data is kept securely and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and not shared with third parties for any purpose.