Key Figures is looking for a Accountant for our client region Kempen.
Our client is proud of their high quality standards and have a respectful, open, and family-oriented culture that fosters personal development and input from their employees. As a no-nonsense employer, they invest in passionate and proactive individuals who are looking to take their career to the next level.
Are you interested in taking control of your career and enhancing your personal and team growth?
As an accountant, you'll have a range of accounting responsibilities within an international setting. You'll play a role in managing and overseeing the financial accounts of various entities in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, and the UK. You'll be responsible for handling data in our accounting systems, and making sure that invoices are processed in a timely manner and within established monthly deadlines. You'll work closely with two other accountants, and report to the Senior Accountant.
- Your tasks will involve entering different documents, including purchase and sales invoices, VISA, banks, salaries, and expense reports.
- Preparing and submitting the VAT return of the German entity, helping with the internal and external annual report, and contacting customers and suppliers for missing information.
- Digitization and efficiency projects, and perform various administrative tasks, such as preparing overviews and submitting surveys.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A degree in economics or finance and have some relevant work experience
- You enjoy completing tasks quickly and efficiently.
- You have a professional demeanor and are willing to assist your colleagues.
- You have a discerning eye and are well-organized and methodical.
- Proactive and adaptable.
- You can prioritize effectively.
- You can handle pressure and are motivated by meeting deadlines.
The job offer provides a diverse range of tasks in a developing company that supports your creative ideas.
- A permanent employment contract and offers various benefits such as an attractive salary package that includes meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance.
- You will be working with enthusiastic colleagues in a comfortable work environment
- You will have a good balance between work and personal life, including the possibility of teleworking, a 40-hour workweek, and 32 days of vacation per year
- The office is modern and easily accessible by car
All further detail will be provided once your application has been accepted, however here at Key Figures our agents will be in touch to discuss any other opportunities regardless of the outcome of this application.
Disclaimer: Key Figures collects your data only for the purpose of participation in the selection process. Your data is kept securely and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and not shared with third parties for any purpose.