- Inputting purchase and sales invoices, bank statements, and other types of entries
- Preparing VAT and Intrastat returns, managing administrative tasks at the client's location
- Preparing end-of-year financial statements, and creating tax returns for both individuals and corporations
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A Bachelor's degree in accountancy and taxation
- Having worked in accounting, with a preference for experience gained at an accounting firm
- While you have the ability to work independently, you also demonstrate strong teamwork skills
- You are known for your punctuality and possess excellent organizational and planning abilities
- You bring a lot of enthusiasm and energy to your work, and you're always looking to learn more. Your customer-oriented approach and motivation are also notable characteristics
- Familiar with MS Office, knowledge of Expert M is a plus
Our client provides an opportunity for a diverse and dynamic job in a pleasant working environment that highly values quality service. This is a full-time position with a fixed salary, as well as additional benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, and hospitalization insurance. Additionally, they offer permanent training opportunities within the company to support ongoing learning and development.
All further detail will be provided once your application has been accepted, however here at Key Figures our agents will be in touch to discuss any other opportunities regardless of the outcome of this application.
Disclaimer: Key Figures collects your data only for the purpose of participation in the selection process. Your data is kept securely and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and not shared with third parties for any purpose.