Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Strategy Consultant to join their healthcare team. The successful candidate will have experience working in the healthcare industry whether that's within consulting or corporate environment. The Senior Strategy Consultant will be responsible for providing strategic guidance to clients, leading junior teams, and executing projects from start to finish.
- Lead and manage teams to deliver high-quality strategic consulting services to clients in the healthcare industry
- Develop and execute strategic plans and initiatives that align with clients' business objectives
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify growth opportunities and trends in the healthcare industry
- Develop financial models to support strategic decision-making
- Conduct competitive analyses and benchmarking to inform strategic recommendations
- Develop and deliver presentations to clients and stakeholders to communicate strategic recommendations
- Maintain a deep understanding of the healthcare industry, including regulatory changes and market trends
- Develop strong relationships with clients and stakeholders to build trust and ensure client satisfaction
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior team members to support their professional development
- Contribute to business development efforts, including proposal writing and client presentations
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in a consulting role
- Experience leading and managing teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Fluent in german and english
- Ability to travel as needed to client sites
If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for strategic consulting in the healthcare industry, we encourage you to apply. We offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, and opportunities for career growth and advancement.
All further detail will be provided once your application has been accepted, however here at Key Figures our agents will be in touch to discuss any other opportunities regardless of the outcome of this application.
Disclaimer: Key Figures collects your data only for the purpose of participation in the selection process. Your data is kept securely and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and not shared with third parties for any purpose.