- Support in the development and implementation of digital plans and initiatives.
- Construct benchmark and trend analyses to assess business models.
- Together, create digital business models, assist in defining target markets for digital products and customers, think about customer experience design, and analyse and assess potential business models for collaborations.
- Participate and eventually lead on topics for digital transformation and assist company expansion and acquisition operations
- An Undergraduate degree is essential, and an MBA is desirable.
- Minimum of two years working professionally – ideally consulting for medium-sized businesses and financial services corporations (banks, insurance companies, etc.) in digital units or in the Chief Digital Office area.
- A good understanding of digital business models and strategies, as well as some experience with real-world projects
- Any experience with agile, customer-centric working methods and process models (e.g. Scrum, Design Thinking, Digital Transformation etc.) is beneficial.
- Teamwork, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to travel.
- Fluent in German, and speaking and writing English well.
All further detail will be provided once your application has been accepted, however here at Key Figures our agents will be in touch to discuss any other opportunities regardless of the outcome of this application.
Disclaimer: Key Figures collects your data only for the purpose of participation in the selection process. Your data is kept securely and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and not shared with third parties for any purpose.