- You are open to learning about both external and internal regulations concerning AML and fraud prevention.
- You examine the requirements established by law or the headquarters, help in creating gap analyses, and revise local processes, procedures, and work instructions.
- Support various projects within the organization
- By conducting spot checks, preparing internal and external reports, and providing internal training or communications, you contribute to enhancing the maturity and culture of compliance.
- You are open to assisting other areas within Legal & Compliance, such as data privacy and information protection.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A Master's degree in a legal or economic field (or equivalent experience) is preferred.
- Having experience in credit analysis is beneficial.
- You possess analytical and proactive qualities, are a team player, and have a desire to learn.
- You are trustworthy and possess a strong sense of responsibility, aiming to effectively accomplish the tasks assigned to our department.
- A dynamic, inventive, and global atmosphere.
- You can expect a stimulating position where you can work autonomously yet collaborate with colleagues.
- A supportive team eager to integrate and engage you.
- Advancing your personal and professional aspirations.
- A long-term employment agreement with an attractive compensation package, featuring a cafeteria plan and multiple supplementary perks.
- A flexible work environment that allows telecommuting.
All further detail will be provided once your application has been accepted, however here at Key Figures our agents will be in touch to discuss any other opportunities regardless of the outcome of this application.
Disclaimer: Key Figures collects your data only for the purpose of participation in the selection process. Your data is kept securely and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and not shared with third parties for any purpose.