Our clients can range from big to boutique, boasting with opportunities for leading brands from a plethora of sectors. Operating in a service-centric market, we define our professionalism by the growth of our clients’ businesses in response to the value we offer. Being open and transparent has set the grounds for numerous long-term partnerships across our client and candidate database.
The strength of relationships with our clients remains at the core of what we do, as we keep everyone in the communication chain regularly informed, supported and most importantly – satisfied. In order to support your needs in the most productive and growth-oriented way, we maintain a strong pipeline of high-calibre people within Finance, MedTech, and Engineering to meet your business needs.
Thanks to our years of professional experience, we can help your organization quickly and qualitatively. In the search for top talent within our fields, Key Figures always ensures a recruitment process tailored to the customer, from SME to multinational.
Our recruitment process always consists of seven steps, fully adapted to the needs of your organization:
- We start with an extensive intake interview, in which we together determine the identity of your organisation, what your needs are and which key figures and processes are important to achieve the defined objectives.
- Then we start the search for the right professional who fits into your organization and has the right personality to help you achieve your goals. This is done through our own network of Finance, MedTech, or Engineering professionals who have been thoroughly screened in advance. We also publish our jobs on specialized job boards and LinkedIn.
- Within a period of four weeks – and usually faster for permanent positions – we will propose you a shortlist. For temporary assignments, we offer a solution within 72 hours, thanks to our very extensive network of interim management specialists.
- We relieve your organization in the planning of the interviews, virtually or physically, at your office or at our place. During this interview process you can, of course, always with the necessary discretion
- Do you want an assessment for a specific candidate? Then we engage our independent partners for a scientifically based assessment process. This forms a blueprint for the further guidance of the professional within your organisation.
- Conclusion of contract and onboarding. As a recruitment partner, we help you to formulate an appropriate and feasible financial proposal for the professional. In addition, we facilitate the exit of the candidate until he or she starts working for you.
- Follow up: after the start-up, and up to and including a year after employment, we regularly follow up the candidate and yourself to hear how the collaboration is going.